You are required to write a letter of inquiry according to the following information given in Chinese. 收信人:Mark Wilson 寄

admin2013-09-04  36

问题 You are required to write a letter of inquiry according to the following information given in Chinese.
    收信人:Mark Wilson
    寄信人:Dan Quick,Sales Manager
    日期:January 25,2006
    内容:本公司从纽约一个朋友处得知贵公司出口各种轻工业产品。本公司对贵公司手工制的真皮手套感兴趣。本地区对价格公道、质量好的手套有很大的需求。请寄一份手套的目录,并说明价格及付款条件,如能寄上制手套的皮质样品更好。
    Words for reference:
    真皮手套:genuine leather gloves
    价格公道:moderate prices
    付款条件:terms of payment

选项

答案 January 25, 2006 Dear Mr. Wilson, We learn from a friend in New York that you are exporting light industrial products. We are glad to inform you that we are interested in your hand-made

解析     这是一封询价信,用于买主向卖主了解情况,索要商品目录、价目表、样品等。一般的询价以简单、清楚为原则,开门见山地询问你想要了解的事情。
    询价信的常用表达:
    开头:
    1.We have seen your advertisement in...and shall be glad if you will send us particulars of...
    我们在…看到贵公司的广告,如贵方能寄给我们…的详细情况,我们将感到荣幸。
    2.With reference to your advertisement in Business Weekly…
    关于贵公司在《商务周刊》上刊登的广告…
    3.We are writing to enquire about…我方现写信询问…
    4.We are writing in connection with…我公司现就与…有关的问题写信询问。
    正文:
    1.As we are in the market for...,we should be pleased if you would send us your best quotations.
    我们想购买…如贵方能寄给我们最优惠的报价,我们将感到欣慰。
    2.Would you please send us details of various ranges,including types,colors and prices,and if possible,also samples of different qualities of material used.
    请贵方将各种不同的详细资料寄给我们,包括型号、颜色和价格,如有可能,再寄些用过的不同质量的材料。
    3.When replying,please state payment and discounts you allow on purchases of quantity of more than 10 sets of machines.
    在回复时请告知付款方式以及购买10套以上机器贵方所能给予的折扣。
    结尾:
    1.An early answer would be appreciated.恭候回音。
    2.We look forward to hearing from you.静候回音。
    3.We look forward to receiving your reply.盼望回信。
    4.Thank you in advance for any information you can give us.对您给我们提供信息预致谢意。
转载请注明原文地址:https://jikaoti.com/ti/atuMFFFM
0

最新回复(0)